We are pleased to be able to offer our patients access to routine, pre-booked appointments at evenings and weekends from Wednesday 26th September.
The new service is part of an extended access service which has been commissioned by NHS South West Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Extended access runs between 18:30 and 20:00 weekdays and 09:00 and 12:00 Saturday and Sunday and is available on bank holidays and across the Easter, Christmas and New Year periods.
Appointments are for pre-bookable, non-urgent consultations with GPs and Nurses and Physiotherapists.
The service is being delivered at St Peter’s Hill Surgery and managed by a federation of GPs in the Grantham area. This means that your appointment could be with a health professional from any of the federation practices.
To arrange an appointment, please speak to your practice receptionist.
When booking an appointment you will need to consent to a Consulting Clinician that may not be your own GP viewing and updating your health record.
Important things to remember
- These are pre-bookable and not urgent, acute ‘on the day’ matters
- Booked in advance through your own GP reception
- May be with a health professional from any of the federation practices
- At St Peter’s Hill Surgery, 15 St Peter's Hill, Grantham NG31 6QA
- Extended Access hours are between 18:30 and 20:00 weekdays and 09:00 and 12:00 Saturday and Sunday
- These appointments are additional capacity across the federation practices
- If you would like more information please ask at reception